Donald Posted November 12, 2020 Author Report Share Posted November 12, 2020 Trial and error with sails today. I first printed some with seams, telltales, reef lines etc., then sized it accordingly. Then I thought, well it's only printed on one side so I printed another set cut them out and glued together. The print lines were too dark for me, so I tried painting the sails white and weathered looking but in the end I thought it looked terrible so... I took them off and started over. I am happier with the refit. I still need to shave down the anchors a bit and clean up the hull, touch up some paint etc. but she's slowly getting there. James w rogers, JesseLee, exwafoo and 4 others 7 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.