Bottled Ship Builder

Hello from Spain

Alvaro004

Greetings to all
As my English is terrible, I have no more than a basic level, I use google translate to write these lines.
I can follow you because my computer translates your forum for me and after thinking about it a lot I have decided to enter.
I'm a novice at boats in a bottle, I've done four, the first two very simple, I hope I can show them, I'm not very good with computers or photos, but I'll do my best.
I have a doubt just like English translates to Spanish for me, would Spanish translate to English for you?
For my part, I will try that the language is not a barrier since I love this hobby and in Spain there are no specific forums for boats in bottles.
That said... I hope to participate and continue learning a lot from you.
Again a big hello to all.

Buenas a todos:

Muchas gracias por vuestra acogida, estoy leyendo como subir fotos y en cuanto logré averiguarlo, subiré mis barcos y compartiré con vosotros mis emociones y experiencias.

Escribo en español, porque me ha aparecido un mensaje diciéndome que no era el problema que escribiese en inglés, no sé si lo he interpretado bien, si alguien tiene problema en entenderme vuelvo al Google translate.

Me gusta el foro y espero estemos mucho tiempo por aquí.

Saludos a todos.

Good morning everyone:

Thank you very much for your welcome, I am reading how to upload photos and as soon as I managed to find out, I will upload my boats and share with you my emotions and experiences.

I write in Spanish, because a message has appeared telling me that it was not the problem that I wrote in English, I do not know if I have interpreted it correctly, if someone has a problem understanding me, I return to the Google translator.

I like the forum and I hope we spend a lot of time here.

Greetings to all.

Creo que es lo más correcto, usaré el traductor de google porque he visto que si escribo en español no se traduce al inglés. Un saludo y disculpe mi torpeza, es el primer foro of England al que entro y el único.

Edited by Alvaro004