Alvaro004 Posted August 5, 2022 Report Share Posted August 5, 2022 (edited) Greetings. You know I use translate so this is going to be slow and I hope the translation is good and understandable. We're going to show my latest work, it's a classic Cutterr, made of wood, I couldn't find plans... lie and truth yesterday I downloaded some I think the Boston Spray, but I've already advanced mine so it's saved for another chance. As long as you can work with plans is my advice, the Vietnamese that when I reach a sufficient level I want to do it with his quads and half helmet, it was very nice to do, working with photographs does not ensure the correct scale and you also see parts of some very detailed and of others so that in the end it is still a Frankenstein ship with different parts united from various origins. The technique is to split the hull in two and it will be the first to mount with the bottle vertical, so at the moment I have no idea how I am going to solve this type of assembly, as I progress in its design and construction I will see how I organize the lines, trying to make them like an operational one. So let's go with what's there. Do one... . Two... And the end, the first in beech, very easy to work with, the third in pine, the first two do not separate, I want them for reference and to work on part of the process if it is not the end. breaks down, this is due to my insecurity in facing this challenge. You can see that on this occasion the deck boarding is made by cutting recycled wood, which came off a plywood that was used to fix a painting, it is seen that it was in a house or warehouse with a lot of humidity and it was loose, it had traces of black mold in some areas, wash everything with bleach, water and soap and let it dry, the painting was lying with a pile of rubble and scrap metal in a corner of the mountain, shameful behavior that unfortunately despite the existence of ecoparks there are those who maintain them. Finished the flooring, while drying each plank, I made a mast that is not the final one and I prepared the cabin in two parts, I verified that I had failed in the measure of the mouth of the bottle and they did not fit together, so I glued the two parts and as it is going to be, I glued the hull on the inside once and messed with the roof, also with some small slats that when moistened took the curve well, a problem since I use PVA when they are moistened, the task becomes slower once again the first one is fixed, it is easier because it is to follow that one. You can see the sketch that serves as a guide and to which I have adjusted the proportions of a very nice bottle but with a horrible glass that completely deforms everything inside, but its shape is ideal to do what I like... .fill it to the millimeter, in fact the mast will reach the middle of the neck of the bottle with the added difficulty of adjusting and shaping the sails without losing a millimeter of the measure or it will be a failure. Almost finished house. . The remaining strips with the sandpaper have been adjusted to the contour of the boat. Test how the cabin looks and its proportions, I think it's ok. Another view thinking about how to make and place the portholes. Greetings. Edited August 13, 2022 by Alvaro004 Bernard Kelly, John Zuch, John Fox III and 3 others 6 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.