Bottled Ship Builder

It appears we've been getting a lot of spam lately. It's in some alphabet I don't understand but when translated they're selling something. 

We are pretty international so I am careful not to delete something even if it's in another language. Typically Google translate is helpful enough to give me an idea of what the poster is saying.  I don't want to discourage any one from writing in they're native language. We benefit a lot from our members in a lot of different countries. 

How ever what ever this stuff that's been posting is it's not ship in bottle building and they typically post several times in minutes. Admins keep an eye out. Delete it and flag the poster as a spammer. Regular members just flag it and don't click on any links. 

Sorry I haven't been around as much as of late. CPA exams and work has been kicking my butt. I do have one passed so I'm on my way. Hopefully in the next year things will settle a bit.  I appreciate all of you that keep this forum going. Keep up the posts and advice. You all are awesome. 

Daniel