Bottled Ship Builder

The following steps will help when adding a photo to your conversation.

1. Click the "More Reply Options" button in the lower right corner of the rely box,  

2. Click "Choose Files" button,  wait for the image(s) to load.  

3. The next step is to insert the image into your post. Place you cursor where you want the image to be inserted. Click the "Add To Post" link on the far right side of the small thumbnail photo.  Double check to see where you cursor is, because, that is where the image will be added to your post.

4. Once you have added your photos, and completed your reply, click the black 'Add Reply" at  the bottom of the box to add your reply to the thread.

If any of your find other tricks or have a tip on posting a photo, please send me a PM and I will add it to this post.

Gwyl

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Quick note to the forum.  There was some problems posting photo's and that has been resolved.  Problem was the site ran out of memory.  They deleted some old logs and cleared it up pretty well.  Still i wanted to take some action to keep us going for a while.  The photo size had been set to unlimited.  I've reduced it to 2mb or 2000 by 1500 pixles. This is the same as model ship world so I think it will work out just fine.  If we have further problems let me know.