Bottled Ship Builder

Ship in Bottle info Request

Here's what I have figured so far.  The bottle doesn't appear to have seems but does have some rings that indicate it was made using a turn mold.  I would date the bottle at somewhere between 1880 and 1915.  

Also that appears to be a Russian flag that was used prior to 1917.  

Any one else notice anything that would give more information on this ships background?   

The black white red flag looks like the German merchant used from 1860-1900 (Wikipedia search ) .  Russian for that period is white blue red.   The bottle looks like an old wine based on the large punt for collecting sediment...though late 1800 scotch bottles had a minor punt.   With the air bubbles in the glass, bottle is most likely late-1800's.  Historically, numerous clipper ships for Hamburg-based companies were built in England and Scotland with many having iron hulls.  In addition to trade, many Hamburg vessels were immigrant ships to America.   A very old piece, Daniel , probably made pre-1900.  WOW !!!

I don't think theres anything distinguishing enough on this paticular one to tell if it was any paticular ship.  If it had a name on the side, figurehead, or company flag on the topmast I think we could figure something out but as is its a black clipper ship from Germany.  It could be one of hundreds.