Bottled Ship Builder

Hi Everyone

Ron

Hi Everyone:

I just joined this group and wanted to say hello to everyone. When I have the time I enjoy building ships in bottles. I am not very good at it, but I truly enjoy this hobby. I went to the Ships in Bottles Yahoo group which I was a member of and found out that it does not exist anymore. It directed met to this group. I have been a member of SIBAA for as long as I can remember, and enjoy reading their quarterly journal, The Bottle Shipwright. I also sail radio control sailboats and I am a member of American Model Yachting Association. I look forward to stopping at this site from time to time when time permits and enjoying this group in sharing my experience with it members. Have a great day!

Hi Ron,  

Welcome to BSB. Please do stop by often, as there are some really good discussions concerning SIB's on this site.  We are working on bringing the Yahoo conversations over to this site, but it is a very labor intensive endeavor.  I agree with you that The Bottled Shipwright is a real good publication.  What type of RC sailboats do you sail?

Gwyl

Hi Gwyl:

The R/C sailboats I sail are the Nirvana II, Fairwind III and a Victor 12 Footy. I basically sail them at my daughters home, she has a small lake at the back of her home,  so I can teach my grandsons the art of sailing. There are not many R/C sailors in our country. Have a great day!