Bottled Ship Builder

Photo Editing

DSiemens

Just something cool I found thought I would share.  I remember seeing some one in another forum using a photo app when taking pictures of his ship that made it look like it was floating.  So I dug around and found a water reflection app.  Here's my results.  

IMG_20170119_164410_053.jpg

Something to try out for fun.  

I just went off and found the "Sqirlz Water Reflections" free app.     This is my first attempt using a photo of my Preussen model taken from a low angle.     I will now experiment with ripples etc, but this is fantastic, and I am very grateful to you for bringing it to our attention.

Bob

Preussen in sea - with ripples (Medium).jpg

Edited by Shipbuilder
Spelling mistake

I can do it by a long route.     I make the image and then capture it with a "screen shot."      Then I insert it into a word processing file and crop it down to size, right click on the image and copy.    I then open an Adobe Photoshop file and insert the image into it.    Then, I can save it as a jpeg that can be put anywhere I like.   Here is the results.   But there must be an easier way!

Bob

Preussen via Photoshop.jpg

Edited by Shipbuilder
Spelling mistakes.

Bob,

Don't download it, you can use it online - just click on 'Edit a photo' when the webpage appears. Wait a few moments while it opens up, then click 'Open' on the menu. Choose ' My Computer' from the dropdown. brows to your photo, select it and click open. You can the edit away using the menu structure on the left. Then save - there are choices for size and so on. Hope this helps

Alan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...