Bottled Ship Builder

Der perfekte Buddelschiffbaur

Chasseur

While perusing the Internet I came across this book by Carstensen/Hansen/Needham. I believe the book is printed in the German language. Can anyone who views this post and does read/interpret German verify?

Please see the attached PDF document in English for a description of the book. To anyone who frequents BSB and recognizes this book... please comment here and let me know it it's any good? This book is one that I was unaware that Jack Needham co-authored!

Respectfully ... Jeff

Product.pdf

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 8:38 PM, Chasseur said:

While perusing the Internet I came across this book by Carstensen/Hansen/Needham. I believe the book is printed in the German language. Can anyone who views this post and does read/interpret German verify?

Please see the attached PDF document in English for a description of the book. To anyone who frequents BSB and recognizes this book... please comment here and let me know it it's any good? This book is one that I was unaware that Jack Needham co-authored!

Respectfully ... Jeff

Product.pdf

Hello Chasseur,

I have this book in my collection.  It is in German indeed. Book as 96 pages, most of them  by Hansen, the last 20 pages are taken from the book of J. Needham describing the twomast schooner, the fourmastschooner, the Waterwitch and a clipper. The majority is a description (with plenty of B/W and colors) of how the builder Carstensen build his models.

Greetings.

JP

Hello Jef,

If you have the book of Jack Needham, it is the same generic nameless clipper that is described in there.

I would not really recommend it, because first of all it is in german, secondly it does not contain any usefull info on how to build and there are no plans, apart from the second part of 20 pages by Jack Needham, but everybody probably has already Jack's book which is a classic.

JP

Hello Jef,

If you have the book of Jack Needham, it is the same generic nameless clipper that is described in there.

I would not really recommend it, because first of all it is in german, secondly it does not contain any usefull info on how to build and there are no plans, apart from the second part of 20 pages by Jack Needham, but everybody probably has already Jack's book which is a classic.

JP