Bottled Ship Builder

Technical Difficulties

DSiemens

Sorry about the technical difficulties.  To let you all know what happened.  Gwyl has recently passed the ownership of the website over to me.  With the change the server company had some difficulties in the transfer and it caused things to go down.  The got that fixed so now we're good to go.  Thank you all for your patience.  

As far as the new ownership goes I don't plan on changing anything.  I had already updated the banner and set up a Facebook page to bring in more traffic.  With that said post's here have been scarce as of late.  I think a lot of it chalks up to being the summer months and we're all out fishing, sailing and otherwise having fun outside the shipyard.  I'm hoping it'll pick up more as we get into fall and winter. Still don't be afraid to post what your up to.  If you have technical difficulties let me know.  We'll get it figured out.  I always enjoy seeing every ones ships in bottles or miniatures.  We have some talented builders on this site and what I've learned about this craft is because of all of you.  Posting, learning and helping others is what this site is all about.  Thanks every one.