Bottled Ship Builder

New Features!

DSiemens

I've added a few things.  There are now two themes.  One including a nice picture in the banner and the regular one.  If you'd like to switch back to the other look for the theme button in the bottom middle of the screen and choose default.  

Also there are more emoticons.  You might recognize a few of these and a couple are new.  If there are other emoticons you'd like to see post them here.  I don't want to many but a few more would be fun.  I did once see a smiley bottling a ship emoticon but I can't seem to find it.  If some one can I will totally add it.    

:cheers::piratebo5::sail::cannon::dance::piratetongueor4:P(   

Let me know what other things you would like to see.  If it's something I can do I'll make it happen.  

Another new feature.  We're now on Facebook!  https://www.facebook.com/BottledShipBuilder/  This is important to the promotion of the website.  In this day and age if you don't ave a Facebook presence you don't exist on the internet.  I will be posting links to logs and threads that I think people will find interesting.  I'm hopeful that this will help build interest in the forum and to ship in bottle building.